Technical Director, M/s. IMPEC FILTERS Private Limited
- Subject Matter Expert – Air Cleaning & Contamination Control Engineering – with an overall industrial experience of 31 years.
- MTech from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, INDIA.
- Certified Professional from “National Air Filtration Association, USA”.
- Certified Professional from “Cleanroom Testing Certification Board International, UK”.
- Trained on “Air filter testing” from Harvard School of Public Health, USA.
- Professional education on “Aerosol and Particle measurements” from University of Minnesota, USA.
- Started professional career as Electrical Engineer Trainee with Ashok Leyland Ltd in 1988.
- Technical Director, M/s. IMPEC FILTERS Private Limited, Chennai, a company manufacturing Particulate and Gas-phase Air cleaning products.
- Consultant, True Aire concepts Private Limited, Chennai, a company involved in design, audit and testing of critical controlled environments.
- “ISHRAE Distinguished Lecturer” for topics of “Air Filtration, Contamination control and Controlled Environment Testing”. (ISHRAE: Indian Society of Heating Refrigerating and Airconditioning Engineers)
- Faculty for the “ISHRAE Certified professional” course on Cleanrooms.
- Faculty for AICTE – ISHRAE “Faculty Development Program”. (AICTE: All India Council of Technical Education)
- Faculty for “Hospital Infection control” certification course at Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
- Trainer on “Airborne Infection Control” for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, ICMR.
- Member of the ISHRAE COVID Task Force.
- Member of ISHRAE Technical Group on Healthcare.
- Panel member of Bureau of Indian Standards, Government of India, for Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
- Former Chair of ISHRAE Technical Group on Air Filters.
- Former Chair ISHRAE Standards Committee – Standard for performance testing of Air Filters.
- Co-author of ISHRAE – IMA COVID19 Guidelines document.
- Author of the ISHRAE publication “Fundamentals of Air Filters for HVAC Engineers”.
- Co-author for ISHRAE publication “Handbook of HVAC for Healthcare applications”.
Thursday, 01st December 2022 7th IICAQM-2022 - Day 3
Invited Talk 19
HVAC system capabilities in minimizing Airborne disease transmission risk in Indoor environments
Saturday, 18th December 2021 6th IICAQM - Day 3